Top THREE Fast Healthy Lunch ideas

9:39:00 pm

I have thousands of dinner recipies but for some reason I'm always stumped for lunch ideas. Especially now I'm on a roll loosing this baby weight I wanted to start actually watching what I eat. Realistically Archer needs all the nutrition too since what I'm eating is what is creating his milk... God the other day I had scollap potato for breakfast, nachos for lunch and pizza for dinner! Don't hate on me. 


Rice Cakes 
a brilliant substitute to bread - my go to toppings are currently philli cream cheese, tomato salt and pepper and avocado.

Vege Pasta
if you don't have a vege pasta thingo GET ONE! Seriously so yum and so healthy - a hit with the kids and cooks up so quick. Mix in some pesto and wallah. 

Stuffed veggies 
Take the inside out of a tomato a capsicum or a mushroom, stuff with some seasoned mince, tuna, feta and spinach or any other fillings you desire. Oven bake till cooked!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts