February Favourites

2:27:00 pm

January lasted approximately 4 days and well February I blinked through. It's now March, I'm counting down the days; no not the weeks, the days until Baby Mac arrives. Whilst also thinking about Easter and planning Charlie's second birthday. 
Did you know this month for a short period of time I'll have two children under two years old ! Sounds crazy right.

During this past month I launched my YouTube channel and began vlogging. It's been so much fun! I would love for you all to subscribe and let me know what you think. https://youtu.be/zaBZtLUuVao
I've been spending my time on all fours crawling around with Charlie to make sure my pelvis opens and babe engages in the correct position. When I'm not crawling around on the ground I'm sitting on my exercise ball, sipping on Ice Tea. I can't bring myself to drink hot tea on these 30-40 degree days; so I make an iced version of Red Raspberry Leaf tea. 

Baby Mac has had a huge favourite this month. Mini Cadbury solid Easter eggs! I can't get enough... 

Charlie? Well he will no longer eat apples if you cut them. They need to be whole; my baby is growing up. 
He has also began swimming lessons and really settled into daycare, he just loves the kids! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts