Motherhood Milestones

5:09:00 pm


Currently I'm striving to survive each day; wake up, feed children, change nappies, sleep, bath and repeat. Notice how we don't even worry about getting dressed? That's optional, okay to be honest bathing the children is also a “in the moment” decision. 
I keep telling myself it won't always be this way. As we grow and learn together we will be able to achieve more things in our day. I as a mother will reach milestones, motherhood milestones; things only other mothers will understand. 
Someday soon I might be able to brush my hair. Or have a shower without jumping out 3 times to check on a baby who like always is still sleeping peacefully. A day without yelling at my two year old? Wouldn't that be bliss. Being able to drink coffee whilst it's hot and finishing a meal before it goes cold. Eventually I'll leave the house without smelling like breastmilk and maybe one day even do my makeup. 
These are all milestones I want to have a crack at and believe me one day I'll succeed!

What's the motherhood milestone you want to achieve? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts