I'm sorry you lost you girlfriend

6:13:00 pm

I want you all to meet someone, 16 year old me. Fun, loud, cocky and spontaneous. I was care free and gave less than zero fucks about anything. I didn't stress about anything more than making sure my hair and makeup was perfect before leaving my bedroom for the day; no not even leaving the house...

Surprisingly somewhere over the past 5 years somethings changed. 

Dear my fiancé,

Do you feel cheated, that the girl you fell for is no longer the girl your engaged to? In some ways you should, it's kinda false advertising right? Well I'm sorry you lost your girlfriend, but you did gain a fiancé and two children.

I'm sorry I no longer ask how high when you say jump, it doesn't mean I love you any less. But hey let's face it we both went to extreme lengths to try please each other when we were first dating, it's what you do because you want them but once you have them you relax, get comfy and true colours show. 
You don't only relax and dull down on compliments and nice gestures, you also let yourself go. I'm sorry I'm no longer that slim yet curvy girl with perky boobs. I no longer have time to take pride in my appearance and that has blown my self confidence put the window. 

But guess what baby? I'm not sorry that I lost my body to gain our two boys. That my makeup sits there staring at me rather than being on my face. I actually don't mind the little rut we are stuck in, day in day out. You know why? Because we do it together, as a family, as one. 
 
Love Tiarne x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts